Green Defensive Driving Course
NOTE: Successfully passing this course may qualify you for a reduction in demerit points. Contact your local motor vehicle registry for more information.
The bilingual Green Defensive Driving course, developed by the Canada Safety Council and Stantec Learning Products and Solutions teaches you how to become a better and safer driver. This course is available to individuals to corporate fleets. Group rates are available.
- What is involved in driving defensively
- How driver attitude impacts driving performance
- What aspects of the road require attention
- Why and how various types of motor vehicle collisions occur
- What it takes to prevent collisions
- How to properly maintain a vehicle
- How to drive in different weather conditions, and
- How to reduce the environmental impact of driving