Occupational Health and Safety Online Training Courses
These online training courses meet provincial and federal regulations. However, some companies have their own regulations which might not be met by these online training courses. Please check with your employer prior to ordering.
a) The courses marked with an asterisk(*) require a hands-on practical evaluation in addition to the online training. To complete this part of the training you will need to be evaluated by a certified trainer in your organization, or an independent one.
b) You have ONE YEAR to complete the course from the time of purchase.
c) Courses are best viewed in Google Chrome.
|| Workplace Violence
Order (module 1 only)
Order (module 2 only)
Or Order with module 1
to save $50
Choose your sector
If you would like to have full control over your company’s online training, issue courses to your staff, print your staff’s certificates and monitor each staff member’s progress with each course they take, you may be interested in the Learning Management System (LMS). It is at no extra cost and can save you time and money.
WE ENSURE THAT THE HEALTH & SAFETY PROGRAMS OFFERED ARE:
- Relevant – real world experience with extraordinary qualifications results in compliant health and safety solutions.
- Accessible – anytime, anywhere.
- Affordable – no travel, less time, lower training fees, more value!
- Interactive – health and safety certification programs that insist on the user’s interaction.
- Convenient – at home, at work, at your pace, wherever you have internet access. You can log on and off as many times as you need until your course is complete.
- Immediate Results – when you’re done you print your certificate; no waiting for deliveries.
- Compliant – all our Online Courses comply with legislation in all Provinces of Canada. No matter where you are in Canada, you will be certified once you have successfully completed your online course.
Online training works well regardless of your or your employees’ schedule. The courses are accessible from any internet enabled computer, enabling employees to learn at their own pace and a place that is most convenient to them.
These courses are available 24/7 so your staff are able to fit the training into their own schedules rather than having to block out time to attend a training course. Your employees can study at their own pace while still sticking to their work schedules.
Online training reduces costs by eliminating the expense of trainers, classroom materials, as well as travel and accommodation costs. Employees will also spend less time away from their jobs. Online training enables you to provide training for individual employees and pay only for the training that is actually provided.
Being able to study in a self-paced environment results in greater knowledge retention and a deeper understanding of the course content. Sections of the course can be repeated if not easily understood the first time.
If you have problems viewing these courses, please see FAQ (link to sidebar).