Our Manager and Supervisor Due Diligence Course will provide participants with an understanding of the “responsibilities” and “reasonable steps” to be taken for the protection of all workplace parties.
This course also explores the obligations and potential liabilities of company owners, managers, and supervisors, and will discuss the elements critical to a strong health and safety program and safety management system.
What is Due Diligence
- Defense against liability
- Reasonable care
Internal Responsibility System
- IRS, culture of workplace safety
- Safety committees
- Worker representation
- Cooperation, communication, accountability
Responsibility, Authority and Accountability
- Employer, supervisor, worker responsibilities
- Relationship with authorities
- Workplace & equipment inspections
- Handling hazardous materials
- Accident investigations
- Health & Safety policies & procedures
- Joint Health & Safety Committee (JHSC)
- Workplace inspections and monitoring
- Documentation system
- Work Refusals
- New employee orientation
Criminal Code of Canada
- Bill C-45 and Due Diligence for owners, employers, managers and supervisors
- Criminal negligence by a corporation or an individual
- Legal duties of employees, supervisors, managers and owners
- Fines and consequences of conviction
- Select jurisdiction of workplace [which province, or Federal]
- Review regulations and guidelines that apply
To order your online Due Diligence Training Course today, click here.
For information on how the Learning Management System works, please read the LMS Instruction Sheet.