Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities
At the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Recognize the benefits of accessibility standards to all Ontarians
- Identify the accessibility standards for customer service
- Identify the accessibility standards for information and communications, employment, transportation and built environment and their compliance issues
- Be familiar with the Ontario Public Service (OPS) Multi-Year Accessibility Plan
- Introduction to Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA)
- Benefits of accessibility standards to Ontarians
- Accessibility Standards for Customer Service (Ontario Regulation 429/07)
- Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation (Ontario Regulation 191/11)
- Ontario Public Service Multi-Year Accessibility Plan
To order your online AODA Course today, click here.
For information on how the Learning Management System works, please read the LMS Instruction Sheet.